Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 screen shots

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 screen shots

Not sure if everyone with the note 4 is utilizing this fantastic feature, but you can take a Screenshot simply by swiping your palm over the screen!:) MANY complaints, don't get me wrong, with my note 4, but this feature is extremely handy!:)
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 screen shots

would you mind if i marked this thread to be bumped over to the Note 4 forum? makes it a bit more visible to people that own a Note 4 and didnt know about this.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't mind at all, I'm still figuring this all out, so whatever will help, please feel free to move wherever it can be utilized 🙂

Highlighted
GrandMaster

no worries. if you run into anything or have any questions there are a handful of customers in here taht assist where we can when we can. if we dont have the answer odds are we know where to find it 🙂
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
GrandMaster

would you mind if i marked this thread to be bumped over to the Note 4 forum? makes it a bit more visible to people that own a Note 4 and didnt know about this.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Absolutely! 🙂
Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't mind at all, I'm still figuring this all out, so whatever will help, please feel free to move wherever it can be utilized 🙂

Highlighted
GrandMaster

no worries. if you run into anything or have any questions there are a handful of customers in here taht assist where we can when we can. if we dont have the answer odds are we know where to find it 🙂

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat