Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 software update - version N910PVPS4COK1

Features/Enhancements:

• Google and Samsung Security Updates

Important Info:

• Phased roll-out of the update starts on 12/7/15 and will be completed by 12/22/15
  • Keep in mind devices receive the update in phases each day. Customer Care cannot tell users when they will exactly get the update.  Please do not call asking.  Thanks
  • For additional information, check out the software update article in Support
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 software update - version N910PVPS4COK1

I just performed this update and after it was installed,the phone won't boot up. I have to pull the battery and when I turn the phone on, it says it's installing the update again and then it wont boot up. Anyway I can fix this short of taking it to sprint? I ise my phone for work and I can't be going through this right now.

Journeyman

Turn your phone off or remove and replace battery to turn it off. Hold down the power, the volume up, and home button all at the same time When you see recovery booting in top left corner let go of all buttons wait for screen to appear that says android system recovery at the top. Use volume buttons to scroll down to wipe cache partition and press power button. Then make sure reboot system now is highlighted and press power button again. If phone starts up properly then you are good. If not then turn off again and repeat holding the three buttons again. This time when in recovery you will need to do a factory reset. When in recovery scroll down to wipe data / factory reset. Press power the scroll down to highlight yes and press power again. Once you see the notification at the bottom of the screen that the reset is completed then scroll to reboot system now and press power again and see if phone starts properly. This works in most cases. If not then you must take it to Sprint.Be advised that this will erase all apps and and you will have to do the setup again like you did when you first got it. Good Luck to you..... William W.

Journeyman

Did you allow enough time for the update to finish? It can take 15 to 30 minutes to complete and then the phone will reboot on its own. Then a white box will pop up telling you the update completed.

Journeyman

After the update Wi-Fi calling has stopped working. Constant network error. And why do I always get a notification "SD Card For transferring photos and media"?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I seem to have missed the 6.0 update.

Where can I get the OS and update via Samsung Smart Switch?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat