BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 4 vs Note 3 - Software differences

Sprint Product Ambassador

Welcome back! This time I will briefly go over some of the key software enhancements I believe make the Note 4 a better phone. So lets get into it.

S-Pen enhancements:

note-4-spen.png
Most of the cool features of the S-Pen are still there Phew! however Samsung went ahead and added this neat Photo Note feature where you get to take a picture of a whiteboard or anything with writing on it, and you get to edit it, add to it and in some cases convert it into digital text. This feature is a MUST HAVE for your office meetings, or any meetings where you take notes. I cannot function without it.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.”

Multi-Tasking:

With the Note 4, Samsung has made multi-tasking just like windows, really! You can not only do the traditional top/bottom view like before, you can resize and move the windows around. If they are in the way, you can make them small like Facebook's chat heads and move them around or away from what you are working on. This takes a little getting used to initially but again, once you get used to it, you cannot go back. I use this ability daily when anwering calls and going back to read emails for pertinent information. Very useful feature.

note-4-software.png

86.jpg

In my opinion, these 2 enhancements are by themselves worth the upgrade hence I spent some time briefly to go over them. Soon I will be going into some detailed examples of how I use them and how they made my life better

-- Your Product Ambassador Team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.”