cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specs and Pic of the Note 4 and Note Edge!!

Journeyman

Re: Specs and Pic of the Note 4 and Note Edge!!

Journeyman

Unfortunately price to upgrade to Note 4 is higher than the competitors. You will have to pay $349 to Sprint vs. $299 for Verizon/AT&T.

Master

Or you can just go to Amazon and buy it for $299 (sprint version), if you want, you can go to BestBuy and they will price match Amazon.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Master

mitnikana,
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are here to help you as much as we can. Happy Connecting! - Tiara
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

It would be great to get it for $299 but some like myself have an acct that can only be handled by a Sprint corp store. Which worries me since I really want the Note Edge and most likely that device will be about $100 more. So you figure $350-399 that everyone else will sell it for and Sprint will probably sell it for $400-450. I might as well just walk into Sprint and drop my wallet on the counter and say "Here, take it, take it all" lol

TS

Master

hahahhahah, I was thinking about the edge but I think it will be more than just $100, since that will be 64gb and is labeled "premium line" device, specifically to target people that don't care about cost (like you lol).

I'm buying the Gear S too, so those together, I was looking at close to $1K, my wife would not be happy about it lol.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

Yeah have had same concerns with Samsung saying Note Edge will be limited availability and that will be labeled as a "Premimum" line that the cost will be a bit high even for me.  Upgrade isn't till November thankfully, so will hopefully see more information on the Edge before my upgrade is available lol

Journeyman

Unfortunately according to BB website they do not price match contract phones with online retailer and so most probably they will not price match to Amazon.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Payment-Pricing/Best-Buy-Low-Price-Guarantee/pcmcat297300050000.c?id=pcm...

Our Low Price Guarantee does not cover:

• Contract mobile phones sold by any online retailer
Journeyman

Thank you for your reply Tiara. Yes, my concern is Sprint is charging more for upgrade than the competitors for Note 4.Any plans from Sprint to lower the upgrade price?

Highlighted
Master

Correct, but that is only if you go to buy an unlocked phone that BB is selling $600 and with a 2 yr contract you get it for $199, they will not give that to you.

What you will price match is Amazon price for the Sprint phone with contract, and they do that. I already spoke with someone at BB and a poster here, stated he preordered one and they did price match it.

Journeyman

Thank you. Off to BB I go .....

Master

SA_twospirits,

Thank you for posting. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything. We're here to help.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat