cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specs and Pic of the Note 4 and Note Edge!!

Wizard

Re: Specs and Pic of the Note 4 and Note Edge!!

Multiple the expenses by 2 since the spouse will want a Note 4. So lets see. 1 Note Edge = Wallet, 1 Note 4 = Arm, 1 Gear S = Leg, VR Unit = mortgage. But at least I'll be all geeked up.

All joking aside, I still want to get the Note Edge and the Sharp Aquos as a back up phone. (Unless Sprint gets the Shamu Moto X.)

TS

Master

If you have any questions or concerns we are happy to help. Let us know. Thank you for reaching out on Sprint community. - Erica
Sprint Social Care
Master

@mitnikana, At the moment there's no word on it yet. However, you may stay updated with changes in prices, and new plan launches at Sprint.com/newsroom.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am glad Sprint has matched $299 upgrade price for Note 4.

Master

did you buy the phone?

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Master

mitnikana - We're happy that you're happy. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, we're always here to help. - Currie Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Best Buy does not price match Amazon anymore, they stopped that about 8 months ago.

Master

Correct, I posted on another thread about it. Also, BB stopped taking pre-orders too.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Master

Techguyeric,
If you have any questions or concerns in regards to our products or services, please let me now. I can help you with any of your inquiries. Thank you!
- James
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Nope don't have any issues just waiting to be able to purchase a Note Edge, whenever it's available.

Master

Techguyeric Are you trying to purchase the device through Bestbuy or at a Sprint store? - Luchev
Sprint Social Care
Master

He is looking for the Note EDGE not the Note 4.

There is no word as of now when it will be out. I think it will be way to expensive for my taste, so I went with Note 4.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat