cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Offering Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note Edge with High-Speed Network Access of Sprint Spark and Samsung Gear VR

Wizard

Sprint Offering Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note Edge with High-Speed Network Access of Sprint Spark and Samsung Gear VR

Sprint will be the only wireless carrier to offer the U.S. variant of Samsung Galaxy Note® 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge paired with the high-speed network capability of Sprint Spark™ and Samsung Gear™ VR.

Introduced by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today, Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge are the next generation of the popular Samsung Galaxy Note family of smartphones and Gear VR adds a new dimension to the mobile entertainment viewing experience.

Ryan Sullivan, vice president-Product Development, Sprint, issued the following statement:

“Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note Edge powered by Sprint Spark and Samsung Gear VR continue our tradition of working with Samsung to innovate and bring our customers advanced features they appreciate. We make it easier than ever to choose Sprint for Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge with the Sprint Family Share Pack boasting the best deal on shared data. Or enjoy all of the robust features of Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge without hesitation if you choose the Sprint $60 Unlimited Plan offering unlimited talk, text and data on America’s newest network at one low price without surprising overage charges. Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge with the benefit of Sprint Spark and the value of our rate plans is a no-brainer decision for anyone looking for an innovative device at the right price.”

To preregister for more information, visit www.sprint.com/galaxynote4.

source: newsroom.sprint.com

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Master

Re: Sprint Offering Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note Edge with High-Speed Network Access of Sprint Spark and Samsung Gear VR

I wish we had a definite release date for the Edge and Note 4 , at least it will be something to look forward to lol.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Offering Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note Edge with High-Speed Network Access of Sprint Spark and Samsung Gear VR

I want to know what I have to do to get it with 64GB internal storage

Highlighted
Master

What you need to do is wait until the 26th to preorder or Oct 17th to purchase it. Lol

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Master

PTB006

Thanks for posting. No word yet on specs. For more info go to our Pre Registry at http://bit.ly/1wnWd1e. you can go to www.sprint.com/newsroom.

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Why is Sprint charging $50 more for the Galaxy Note 4 ($349.99), than Verizon and AT&T ($299.99)?

Highlighted
Journeyman

3 Questions:

1. Why is Sprint charging $50 more for the Note 4 (vs. AT&T and Verizon)?
  2. Why isn't Sprint offering the Note 4 in all four advertised colors?
  3. Why isn't Sprint offering the Note 4 in the advertised 64gb option (vs. just 32gb)?
Highlighted
Master

1) Sprint always sold the note series $50 more then other carriers, but you can buy the Sprint Note 4 at Amazon for $299

2) No carrier here in US is offering the pink or gold.

3) With what I searched on line, no one is doing preorders for the 64Gb, I guess they are not carrying it for the moment.

Highlighted
Master

CHGEORGIA1,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We are sorry for your reaction to the price and options available for the device. Although other carriers may have the same model phone, their functionalities are different from our phones. To answer your second and third question, we sell the option that is provided and available from Samsung.

- Marie
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Keep in mind that Sprint is selling the device without a new contract for a hundred dollars less than AT&T.

Also, you're probably paying a lot less each month so that fifty dollars difference is quickly offset

Highlighted
Master

PTB006
If you have any questions or concerns, we are more than happy to answer them. - Tiara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

is there any word on the NOTE 4 EDGE for a release date???

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat