cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Note 4 the camera

Journeyman

I have been very impressed with the camera on the Note 4. I got the phone right before I went on vacation, so i got to take about 400 pictures in the first 10 days that I had the phone. The pictures are very clear and very clean. I have no complaints at all with them!

With the Note 4 having the Optical Image Stabilizer you are really able to capture great pictures despite movement or little bumps. This camera will give you great pictures all the time with the 16 MP camera or the 3.7 MP front facing cameras. I was doing back to back pictures with 3 different phones. We each took 10 pictures. Every single picture on the Note 4 was clearer and brighter! These phones were comparable, not low end phones.

With Face detection, 8X Digital zoom, Smile detection, voice activation and so much more, there is no limit to what you can do with your Note 4 camera.

Your Product Ambassador Team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”