cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Final Review

Sprint Product Ambassador

thero2-logo-sharp.png

note4-black.png

I received my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 in November and I have enjoyed it very much the last three months. Samsung makes one of the best displays and I was not disappointed with the 5.7" Quad HD Super AMOLED®, 2560 x 1440 display on the Note 4. A display like is great for watching movies, playing games and reviewing pictures taken.

Game of War plays with no problems on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The details are great and the phone does not heat up playing it like one of my other phones. Other games play with no hesitation, pauses or anything so that you can enjoy the game of your choice.

Screenshot_2015-01-21-16-45-18.png

Taking pictures are easy and one of the things I look for in a phone. My daughter posed at a Frozen backdrop and I was able to snap it very quickly. Samsung offers several modes to choose from along with several others to download...

20141123_143916.jpg

Here is an example of Food mode I downloaded through the Download section under modes. This is a picture I had taken and used on a calendar and then took a picture of it in Food mode.

20150121_163724.jpg

Other than movies, games and taking pictures, I need a phone to make and receive calls. I am impressed with my signal strength after moving to the country compared to another phone I carry. My house is 7 miles from closest tower and I am still able to receive signal while my other phone drops signal into roaming.

My final thoughts on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is that it is one of the best phones available currently and I have recommended it to my friend and family. Visit a Sprint store and check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 4....

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee "

1 Comment