cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador - Spigen Slim Armor Case for the Note 4

Sprint Product Ambassador

One of the many popular functions or activities a user performs on a phone, especially a big guy like the Note 4, or any phablet is watch videos. Also, as these phones are big, it is very easy to drop them. But putting just any case makes it even more difficult to handle the device, let alone enjoy a video holding it in your hand. Spigen, as always, answers the call. Please welcome the Slim Armor Case for the Note 4 by Spigen.

note4_main_title_0014_stand_merged_.jpg
I miss the Evo's kick stand and finally Spigen added a kickstand to their case line up for video lovers like myself. Now I can easily watch videos on my Note without worrying about it flopping around everywhere on my desk. But enough about that, lets talk a bit about the case in general.

This case is a 2 piece setup, where you have a silicon rubbery cover that goes over your device, and then another plastic cover goes over it. Spigen suggests this choice is for several reasons. One, that they can offer various colors that the users can swap out whenever they like. Two, it offers better shock absorbtion hence protecting the device much better than a single piece cover and the ruber exterior allows for better slip resistance.

I have been using this case since I got my Note 4 and I have to say it is very slim and does not add too much to the size of the device. It also allows me to easy reach the heart rate sensor on the back easily and pull the pen out without any obstruction. One thing I dont like though is how flimsy the kickstand is with out the device in the case. However Spigen explains on their website that it is by design and once the device is covered, the kick stand gets some strength into it which I can attest to.

All in all, it is a marvelous case and I am able to enjoy my phone with it. I cannot image my phone without a case and neither should you.

Until next time.

-- Your Product Ambassador Team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.”