cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Stating My Case

Journeyman

I have tried multiple cases for this phone and the best case for me is the Spigen. If you follow me you will see that I am a big fan of Spigen cases! There is a few reasons for that.

1. Size: The Spigen case for the Note 4 is very light and very small. Some cases you will notice make the phone so much bigger, and with a 5.7" phone not too many people would want it bigger. Spigen gives us the answer with the Spigen Slimarmor case.

2. Its a Standup case: (Pun intended) This case does have a flip out stand so you can enjoy all your movies, games, shows, Etc. on the phone standing up. No need to find something to prop it up.

3. Feel: The feel of this phone is very slick, and very smooth. It feels like a high end case without the high end price.

4. Speaking of Price: You can pick this up for only 29.99 on the Spigen website! www.Spigen.com

5. Looks: The look is just outstanding as well! And with 6 color choices, you can find the one the fits you best!

note4_main_title_0014_stand_merged_.jpg

Photo provided by Spigen.com

Keep in mind that Spigen has many other cases on their website for the Note 4 and any other phone that you may have.

Your Product Ambassador Team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”