cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: All in one voice recorder with Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Sprint Product Ambassador

note4-gnb.png

The Samsung Note 4 has so many features and abilities it is hard to cover them all. I have been carrying my Note 4 for a couple of weeks now and found a feature I wanted to share with others. I have seen voice recorders on other phones, although this is first one I have seen with so many options and mics for recording....

Normal mode.PNG

I added the Voice Recorder to one of my home screens for easy access and when it is opened it defaults to Normal mode. This is mode is similar to what is on other phones.....

Interview mode.PNG

By selecting the left arrow button, I am taken into Interview mode. I received a pop-up with a disclaimer and how to receive the best results when using the recorder in interview mode. I really wished I had this when my grandfather would tell me stories about World War 2 to preserve them for my daughters to hear. I can always retell the stories, not the same as hearing them from him as I asked him questions about the war....

Meeting mode.PNG

Pressing the right arrow button again, I am taken to Meeting mode. Now I can think of several meetings where this would have came in handy as I could play back a meeting and exclude others to make sure I caught any action items or import details to bring up in another meeting. The interesting thing is this mode can distinguish up to 8 sources of sounds.....

Voice memo.PNG

By pressing the right arrow button one more time, we are taken to the Voice memo mode. This mode will type out what you are saying. I will have to show this to my wife as she might be interested in this mode for writing a book and taken down memos for it.

I found the voice recorder very interesting and many ways I could use it for business, school and personal use for memos....

Thanks for checking out my blog and follow me as I will be blogging more on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Samsung Gear S over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks again,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee