cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Are you still undecided?

Sprint Product Ambassador

I have had the Galaxy Note four for weeks now and many people have either stopped me or committed on how beautiful the Galaxy Note four is. Even some of my family and friends who are die hard Apple users are starting to switch to Samsung.

For me personally, there are about 7 categories which really stands out on the Galaxy Note 4 and Samsung does a beautiful job by pointing out the features with an app directly on the device. You see this gives you quick summary and some details for your viewing pleasure.

Screenshot_2014-12-18-08-28-38.jpg

Galaxy Note4:

• Ultimate viewing: This is what most people will notice the post. The note 4 has a bright, vibrant color that adds depth and character to your device. With the 5.7 HD Super AMOLED screen, you can have multiple windows going at once without sacrificing one window over the next. Fully customizable to allow you to manage how and what you would like for your device to display.
  • Superb Camera: I cannot describe how beautiful the camera is and all of the many options in which it has to manage photos and videos. It is one that must be seen in person. Key features Auto selfie and wide selfie was a hit during the holiday season for me.
  • Enhanced S Pen: During the fall semester, I enjoyed the most because I could take a picture of notes that were written on the board and edit them right on my Galaxy Note 4. You can also do the same on hand written notes or text out of a book. It is also easy to select and paste to a text, note, or window for easy sharing.
  • Fast Charging: New to the Note 4 you can get a 50% charge within 30 minutes. Of course, you would need to use the charger that came with the device to obtain this level of speed in charging.
  • Design: Well it fits comfortable in my hand, and front and back slacks pockets. Light weight and sturdy in hand.
  • Wearable: You can pair up with the awesome Gear S, Gear VR and the Gear Circle
  • Accessories: Samsung has created many accessories to fulfill your needs such as the popular S-View Cover, Flip Wallet, Level Box mini and the Mono BT headset. Of course, you can always pair the Note 4 with many compatible accessories that are out there.

If you still can’t decide, stop by a Sprint store or check out more of our blogs from the Sprint Product Ambassadors team.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.