cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That's a Wrap!

Wizard

That's a Wrap!

We are no longer accepting questions for the Q&A.  We will announce winners soon!

Thank you all who participated.

17 REPLIES 17
Master

Re: That's a Wrap!

Never even knew about it.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Wizard

Awwww c'mon man, its all ball bearings these days!  How can ya not?  The marquee images have been scrolling through for weeks!

Master

I don't see those on the mobile version, I'm there 90%+ of the time. And where do they scroll on the Web version? Maybe I don;t view that particular page.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Any word on who are the winners?

Wizard

I knew about it but I did not see any scrolling or marquee images either. Doesn't matter, I was busy at work and didn't get a chance to join in with questions.

Maybe for future reference, run these Q/As off hours for more participation.

TS

Master

Yeah, I haven't been able to find any marquee's myself. Oh well.

--

Highlighted
Wizard

The marquee images are always posted 2-3 weeks in advance on the community home page.  They link to the terms and conditions as well as the device space where the Q&A event takes place.  I know we have 2-3 more scheduled on the calendar before the end of the year so be on the look out.  They will be scheduled around 2:00 PM CDT as that's a peak time for traffic both on site as well as on 3rd party social media sites,

Master

I'll have to look again on the Home Page, maybe they are being blocked on my end.

--

Wizard

The marquees get pulled after the event is over so you won't see anything now.  I will let you guys now going forward when the next events are scheduled. 

Master

Please do, at least so I can see the marquee your talking about. I don't remember them.

For instance, where does it show up on the page?

Sprint Community  Welcome.png

--

Master

sriojas84,

I don't have any information on the winners, but I've reached out to the Community Administrations to see if they have an announcement ready. Thanks for participating and keep an eye on the Community home page for updates!

Lorrie
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat