Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Chat on Note 4

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Video Chat on Note 4

From my understanding you are suppose to be able to do video chat WITHOUT downloading a app for it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

The native Samsung video chat is not available on Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4... a 3rd party app or Hangouts would have to be used.

Disclaimer: I am NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped or answered your question, PLEASE mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Reply to Customer Service

Highlighted
Journeyman

What do you mean reply to customer service. I called customer service and the gentleman went through the steps with me but it's not on my note 4.

Highlighted

The native Samsung video chat is not available on Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 4... a 3rd party app or Hangouts would have to be used.

Disclaimer: I am NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped or answered your question, PLEASE mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
GrandMaster

the moderator was meaning they moved your thread to the customer service area so it can get looked into by an agent.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

When I called sprint tech support, the guy I spoke to said the note 4 was able to do it without using a 3rd party app. He even walked me through how to do it but the feature wasn't under the call options. Will this feature ever become available through an update?

Highlighted

I do not know if it will or will not become available down the line. I do know it is not an option on our Samsung phones at this time as a stock feature.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat