cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What cell phone have you switched to I want a removable battery

Highlighted
Journeyman

What cell phone have you switched to I want a removable battery

I am still using my note 4 because of the removable battery. I know the new phones allow you to fast charge but not everyone is able to charge a phone. Its like they assumed everyone works at a office with an outlet or something. I know some bring a portable charger but not everyone is able to do that.

That is why i bring a extra battery and can have 100% in 20 seconds.

I wish manufactures would have that option of a removable battery.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: What cell phone have you switched to I want a removable battery

if im thinking correctly they are moving to the non removable batteries because they have more options for longer lasting batteries that route. for what its worth i have a quick charging vehicle charger that works pretty well.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Re: What cell phone have you switched to I want a removable battery

Hey DARKLYTE24! I completely understand how you might need a removable battery with your device. The following is a list of the phones currently available on sprint.com that do have a removable battery:

• Galaxy J3 Emerge
  • Moto E4
  • LG Tribute HD
  • LG G Stylo 2
  • LG Stylo 3
  • LG V20
  • LG Tribute 5
  • LG G5

I hope this one can be helpful. Do not hesitate to let me know any other concerns you may have.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat