cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Sprint offer the pink Note 4?

Journeyman

Will Sprint offer the pink Note 4?

My wife is seriously considering the Note 4 and really likes the pink option. Will Sprint be offering the pink version to its customers?

Tags (3)
19 REPLIES 19
Master

Re: Will Sprint offer the pink Note 4?

JASONGEORGE7,

I'm sorry, but we don't have that information at this time. You can sign up here: http://bit.ly/1ARhiis to receive an email with that info once it's available!

-John R
Sprint Social Care
Master

Samsung normally releases specific colors at first, but this time it said that all colors will be out since day one. I'm sure the pink one will be out too. Even though i would strongly suggest to buy the cover case for it(especially if your wife is like mine lol)

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile only offered Black and White for pre-orders :-( I think Sprint would have let it be known if they were offering more color options to entice buyers.

Journeyman

Just pre-ordered...only black and white.

Master

NikkiRoxx - Thank you for sharing that information. We hope you enjoy your new device. Let us know if there's anything we can assist you with. We're here to help. - Nellie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Is that it? What about launch day? By then can I go to a Sprint store & order the pink variant?

Journeyman

I would like to know the answer to this question...I want the gold.

Journeyman

I'm waiting for pink as well. Black & White are the only colors available for pre order. There is no news on additional colors on release day which is Oct. 17th 2014. I wish sprint knew that info it would be helpful. I say wait to preorder just incase pink does come out & you can exchange within their 14 day policy.

Master

It seams like the pink and gold are offered for pre-orders outside the US, not sure why they are not offering them here in US.

Originally Samsung stated in the Un-box even that they will launch the pink and gold on release date.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Wizard

I'm curious, was there other previous occurrences of a device (specifically by Samsung) that was offered in just two colors at pre-order and then later on offered in more colors? If so then I would say it's possible that the pink and gold colors may be available later on. I like the gold color myself and feel the more options the better.

TS out

Highlighted
Journeyman

You would think it would be in Sprints best interest to (if possible) get info before they even start pre sales as to when other colors would become available. I want the Note 4, I'd rather have it in pink, but I'd like a definite date if when that would be. I certainly don't want to have to wait 4+ months for it.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat