cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Sprint offer the pink Note 4?

Master

Re: Will Sprint offer the pink Note 4?

It is not just Sprint who is not carrying the pink or gold version of it, all US carriers are not carrying them. If the past is an indicator, they should get it 3-6 months after the launch.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Wizard

While it may not be what you wish for, but another option would be to

1-get a case in pink. (usually can be found on ebay coming from korea)

2-get one of those decal skins in pink that cover the back and front.

or get both.

When I first bought my Galaxy Note I wanted it in white but they only had a black one. So I bought the front and rear skin and then got a white case for it.  Not only did it protect the device but made it look like the way I wanted it to look.

TS

Master

They do have the S-view cases that would do that job perfectly. lol

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Master

NikkiRoxx,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we don't have any news at this time about offering the Note 4 in Pink or Gold. You can always check for updates at www.sprint.com/newsoom

*Liz

Sprint Social Care

Master

SA_twospirits,
Thank you for posting. Any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me. I'm here to help you.
- James
Sprint Social Care
Master

JASONGEORGE7,

Unfortunately, at this time we don't have any news on whether the Note 4 will be released for Sprint in pink or gold. You can always check www.sprint.com/newsroom for updates. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I'm happy to assist.

*Liz

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I very much doubt it. They've never done so in the past so I don't think this one will be an exception.

Master

P1NKOBS3SSION,

Thank you for posting. We definitely understand your concerns. We, as a company, do not speculate. We can only release verified information. Once the manufacture releases information to us, we can release it to our loyal customers. As of now, we have not received any word on receiving the pink Note 4's. As soon as this information is released, it will be posted in Sprint's newsroom. You can visit the newsroom anytime by referring to this link http://bit.ly/1gCkzMz. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. We're here to help. 

Clyde
Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat