cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

note 4 preorders already shipping for T-Mobile customers...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: note 4 preorders already shipping for T-Mobile customers...

I ordered online on 10/2/14

Order Status:

Product IDDescriptionQty.Order DateTracking #
SPHN910WTSSAMSUNG N910 WHITE KIT12014-10-02
Status:Your order for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has been received. For orders placed before 5 p.m. Central on 10/14, we will do our best to deliver by 10/17. For orders placed after 5 p.m. Central on 10/14 , we will do our best to get it to you in 2 to 5 business days. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here and i order mine over the phone on the Oct 1st.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is this the message you get after it has been suck at order processing for so long?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why would i check my email after the release date??? I PREORDERED the phone which means i should get it on the release date not after if i receive my phone after the 17th i will flash my Note 4 to another carrier for 50 dollars a month and Sprint will never get another penny out of me

Highlighted
Journeyman

I meant stuck cause mine is still stuck at order processing.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Rt i thought the same thing that i would have it on the 17th. If i had know otherwise then i just would have went to the store and got it on fri. Now i'm stuck waiting, i gotta get my number ported over by the 24th. Pfftt i'm disappointed in sprint. I feel like just cancelling the order and going elsewhere but....

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just checked MyUPS and have a tracking number created today from Lousville KY. I have an early scheduled delivery for tomorrow. I pre-ordered on 10/3

Highlighted
Journeyman

I keep checking my order status on sprint still stuck at order in progress ughhh. Lucky you

Highlighted
Journeyman

Check your ups my choice account. It seems ups somehow knows more than my order status on sprint. Mine should be here tomorrow shipped by 2nd day air

Highlighted
Journeyman

WTH!!! I pre-ordered 9/26, and I just checked MyUps. I have a tracking number. But delivery is slated for 10/17. What's the deal with that???????

Highlighted
Journeyman

As I stated they have plenty in stock and are shipping out today I work and ups so I know that. I am not getting my tracking number from sprint but my ups witch is a service they supply and am notified by email when a label is created normally before the site updates plus side of working for ups

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you don't have a UPS MyChoice acct (I tried to create one but it wouldn't go through) you can create a general UPS acct and under the Track Package portion, under the Shipment Reference option, enter your Sprint acct #. I just did that because I hadn't received an email yet either & the Sprint website is hasn't changed. Upon doing so, it says that my package has processed and is scheduled for an early delivery tomorrow. Good luck to you!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat