cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance replacement online, plz help me

Journeyman

Advance replacement online, plz help me

I got an email from sprint replacement saying I have a replacement order coming. The code doesn't help me track or do anything and I can't get any help! Not even an update of any sort and I had to be an early adoptee of that replacement schedule. I'm about to just say I'm done and get my money to take elsewhere. Ive been to all stores and called so so many times with no answers except no they can't help me. This phone is a danger and it should be replaced so please help me.

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Advance replacement online, plz help me

Thriving

We are so sorry for the inconvenience. Check your private messages, so I can further assist you.

To access to your private messages, click on your name or avatar. This will take you into your profile. Once in there you will see the pm notification.

If you're posting from a phone/device, go into your browsers settings and change it to full site mode/desktop mode and then follow the steps above.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat