cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Note 7 recall post (sorry)

Journeyman

Another Note 7 recall post (sorry)

I called the store where I bought my Note 7 and was told I could be put on a list to get a replacement phone. I, being the inquiring type, asked how long the list was. I was informed that it was around 20 people long and it may take weeks before I get a replacement. I am wondering if this is the norm or if I am being given inaccurate information. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Another Note 7 recall post (sorry)

My store said 2-3 weeks, so I would say they are all just guessing at this point.

GrandMaster

all they can really do. until more devices are kicked out by Samsung and then shipped to the stores its anyones guess.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I will be trying to do so this weekend. Depends on my check :/

GrandMaster

its a full recall now anyways. basically the options are full refund as long as you have a back up phone to switch to along with a couple other hoops to jump through, exchange out to a new device (depending on the cost difference you might have to pay a bit or get refunded the difference) or hold onto it for a bit until for example the LG V20 comes out which should be next week. obviously holding onto the phone that might or might not have the current issue is fully up to you but those are the options.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat