cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad

Journeyman

Bad

Im writing regarding the note 7 recall ,ive been trying to deal with this since last saturday with sprint stores near me ,chats with samsung and messages with sprint .the worst are the stores here at colonial commons at Harrisburg pa .nobody but nobody know what they doing .they will not exchange my note 7 have 10 different excuses now they r not corporate the closer corporate is 2 hours from my house .i even talked to samsung and they open a ticket with reference number but nothing is been done .he told me at the store that i need my recipe cause they need to do it like a 14 day return .Whyyyyyyyt ia a recall and a safety issue not that i want to return my new phone .that is just bad communication with the homw office or just playing dumb or really bad costumer service .if my phone burn i will sue sprint sprint stores and Samsung. Thank u for nothing

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Bad

Moved to Samsung Galaxy Note 7

Master

Hello casco717,

Thank you for reaching out to us, your satisfaction is everything and we want to help.

We'd like the opportunity to work this out with you. Please respond to the private message I sent you.

If you're posting from a phone/mobile device, once on this site and logged in, go into your browsers settings and change it to full site mode/desktop mode. Once the site changes, click on your name or avatar. This will take you into your profile. Once in there you will see the private message notification.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Cant see the private

Master

casco717,

In that case, click here to send me a private message. Include your name, Sprint telephone number, security PIN or the answer to the security question.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Im trying but wont let be i type your user name but wont take it .this is all so frustrating

GrandMaster

if youre posting in here from a phone or tablet you will need to go into your browsers settings and change to full site mode or desktop mode in order to send a private message. to find your private message you need to click on either your name or your avatar(the half person pic next to your name" while in desktop mode or full site mode..the notification for a pm is not in the main area where you get notifications...its in the area of your profile.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat