cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I wait until the LG V20 is released to exchange my note 7?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can I wait until the LG V20 is released to exchange my note 7?

I really dont want any other phone that sprint offers right now. I upgrades fro. The s7 edge to the note 7. I dont want to go backwards. I would like to wait until the Lg v20 is released.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Can I wait until the LG V20 is released to exchange my note 7?

you can wait however they are REALLY wanting these phones out of peoples hands for obvious reasons.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I think the anxiety over your phone possibly catching fire has been replaced with annoyance and frustration.

Think of the issues with either getting your contract reset and going back to your old phone or "downgrading" to a completely different phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just looked, the v20 isnt water resistant. Lools like refund and wait till next year.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That is right. Basically, everyphone is a downgrade from the note 7. What I am frustrated about is if I keep it, there wont be any support for it. No more software updates, etc. I also traded in my s7 edge to get the note 7. I don't want to use my upgrade on a s7 edge again. I dont have another phone to hold me over either. So to me, the LG V20 is the next best thing. I called the store I got the Note 7 from this morning and they are allowing people to wait until the V20 comes out to switch the phones out. This whole situation is frustrating for anyone with a Note 7.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

true. rumor is only certain devices or batches had the issues so far but you have to look at it a bit differently. do you buy lotto tickets often? have you EVER been lucky and won something wort bragging about? if not then odds are youre not a lucky person lol..just pay close attention to the phone and or shut it down at times when you know odds are you wont need it. just play it safe.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat