cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 7

Journeyman

Galaxy Note 7

I'm trying to order the Note 7 online but it's saying out of stock. when will I be back in stock?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Galaxy Note 7

Moved to Samsung Galaxy Note 7 forum.

Master

Go to a local store, any store. If they have inventory, they will sell you one.

I know technically they are only supposed to replace the old ones, but they are also selling them since they can't just hold inventory for ppl that might never show up.

I noticed today that BestBuy was selling them in their website, call and check inventory.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

I think the reason they r wanting to get it online is because it is advertised as free express shipping as well as free activation? Saving $45 which isnt honored in store. It does say you can call as well, but if its not available online how likely is it going to be available via calling?

Master

oh I C, yeah I understand.

In that case I have nothing to add.

Who knows when Samsung will ship new phones. I was reading on line that they had delayed shipment for more quality control checks.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

I went into a sprint store where i live and they didnt have any galaxy notes 7. I was told they wont have any to sell until the people who have already purchased the Galaxy Note 7 get their replacements. That is only one sprint store but i figured i would try another one today.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat