Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Credit for Replacement Note 7

Highlighted
Journeyman

Loyalty Credit for Replacement Note 7

Hello,

I would like to inquire when I would be receiving my $75 credit?

I purchased my Note 7 on 8/27/16.

I exchanged my Note 7 on 9/23/16 for another Note 7.

I unwilling exchanged my Note 7 for a Edge 7 on 10/19/16.

On my billing period 9/6-10/5 I have a line item - 10/5 "Samsung Note 7 Exchange credit" for $25.

I should have received another $75 credit for the Edge 7. I'm at my 4th bill and still no credit. 

When were these credits going to be applied? All the information I have read states within 3 billing cycles. Would the credit have the same description on my bill as the $25 credit stated? If so, then I have not seen this credit.

Let me add the struggle that I have had with Sprint ever since I made my purchase in August. When I made my purchase online I was promised two - $10 loyalty credits. One I received right away and the other was a fight(countless hours on the phone and in store), I was finally given a lump sum credit in January 2017 that is 5 months! Also, I had to call to have my tax refunded on my Note 7. I just do not understand why as a customer we continue to have to contact Sprint for billing issues like this? I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years (I have 5 lines and a tablet my bill is $400 monthly) and never had this many hurdles. When you call Customer Service I am force to speak with someone overseas and they continue to talk over you. I am promised a call back as they review my account and never received a return call. When I asked often about this $75 credit I am advised that you have no information on when refunds will take place. 

I hope you can provide some answers.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

dbrown0301

Your concerns are well understood. Allow us the chance to further investigate on this. I sent you a Private Message, please reply back to me as soon as you can.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat