cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 7 recall

Journeyman

Note 7 recall

I am trying to get 2 replacement note 7's at my local Sprint store and they have given me absolute hell. They are very rude and no help at all. We purchased our phones while away and it is 2 hours away from where we live. I called the store that we bought them from and spoke with the manager, she called get district manager to make sure we were given the correct information about replacing our phones. We were told we could return these phones at local store because they are all n touch wireless stores in the same district. We have been going round and round for 2 weeks now. We need someone to please look into this for us. We have also contacted Sprint customer service on the phone and were told we would have no issues and supposedly had notes added to our account. This is a real inconvenience to us as customers which we have been since 2009. Please help. Thank you

23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted

Re: Note 7 recall

Moved to Samsung Galaxy Note 7

GrandMaster

are you trying to switch to another Note 7 or are you trying to change to a completely different device all together?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I am customer since 1999.

And to go to the store for change o exchange the note 7 is WASTE YOUR TIME, I jad been going to the store I don't receive any help becauae they don't know anything.

Journeyman

I Want to change for the LG V20.

But I don't receive any help.

I am waiting for the LG V 20

Sprint Social Care

Good morning Rem118

We understand your frustration. We want to make things right. Allow us to review your account. We sent you a private message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

Good morning MIMINA726

It is very concerning to read that type of feedback about ours stores. We don't want to give you the impression that we don't want to help. I want to point out that the LG V20 is not available yet. It is coming soon. Are you interested in a different device that is available now?

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thank you Sprint-juan for answer me.

I am not the only one who let a bad feedbacks from the store, If you check the comments you'll see that the mayority talk about the same bad customer service.

I don't know If I am avaible to wait until you'll have the LG V 20, becuase I don't know the date, and I don't If sprint will let me wait.

Journeyman

I don't like the phones you have available now, and I don't like the Iphone.

GrandMaster

until Sprint publicly announces the release date for the V20 no one will know. none of the agents will kick out a date either until its been publicly announced.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

MIMINA726

We understand how you feel. Are you willing to go without a phone for as long as it takes to get the LG V20? We are addressing the issues with the stores and I'm sorry to read about your bad experience. Is replacing the Note 7 with a New Note 7 so bad?

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Sprint and Samsung say "turn off your Note 7 and return it to ANY Sprint store, they must take the phone and replace it"

xw

Been in contact with the local "Full Service" Sprint Store and they REFUSED it TWICE since I bought it on the Sprint website! I called Sprint and they setup a replacement order on 9/8… then I get several notifications that my order has been processed, but, no shipping information. I chat with Sprint and they tell me to call a special number. They assured me all is well, they had not received replacements yet, but, mine will ship when the stores are shipped their phones and to call back if I did not receive a shipping notice by yesterday . Sprint stores have been receiving thier stock since Friday and not confirmation… I called the "special" number back have now been on the phone for over 2 hours being bounced between Sprint departments AND even sent to call Samsung who sent me back to Sprint! I've been told by order support today the order number I have isn't even for replacing my phone….Un-EFFING BELIEVABLE!

#hopelesslytryingtoretunmyNote7

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat