cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 7 recall

Sprint Social Care

Re: Note 7 recall

We understand how frustrating this situation is sovidave44

Allow us to look into that for you. We sent you a private message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Every store i am calling in the 19046 zip code still doesnt have my note 7 replacement. What is going on this is complete bs. I got a bill yesterday for the note 7 i havent and cant use. I might just cancel my service have been with you since 1999. This is a disgrace

Sprint Social Care

We understand where you are coming from coocooxxx

Inventory is slowly moving forward. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. We understand how important it is to have a working device.

It wouldn't be very fair for Sprint to charge you if you have no usage on your device. Allow me to take a look. We sent you a private message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

WWhere did you message me at?

GrandMaster

are you posting in here from a computer or from a phone or tablet?

if from a computer click on your name and it will take you into your profile..the pm is in there...if from a phone/tablet you will need to switch your browser to full site mode/desktop mode then do the above steps.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

My email address was wrong its fixed now can he resend the private message

Journeyman

Can you resend the message my email was wrong i corrected it

GrandMaster

its not going to your email. in here is basically like facebook..you have a separate private message area. the only thing your actual email will have to do with in here is giving you a notification that you received a pm in here.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

Good morning coocooxxx

You can send us a message any time clicking on my avatar ( Sprint_juan). Once on the Bio page, you will see at the bottom right hand side the option to send me a Private message.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I Too bought the note 7 also talked my wife into one. The sept 2 came it has been a nightmare. It just kept getting worse But being on this thread I was able to see the light at the end of the tunnel with the help from a sprint person on here. He was able to help me make my wife happy again. See she has been an apple person forever and wasn't happy that I talked her into the note after all the bs that last few weeks. Her new 6s plus is coming today. I have been back on my note 3 since the recall and keeping it until Samsung gets their stuff together. So if anybody still has their old phone or a loaner just realize there is options for you. Just reach out to the sprint people on here because it way better then dealing with the corporate stores or the people on the phone. the person who helped me was great sprint should hire more people just like him Sprint_Juan is the person I have been dealing with. I would have left sprint if it wasn't for him. I have been with sprint since 1999. Fireguy was a lot of help to.

Journeyman

Juan, It's been 8 days since we last chatted (and I talked to customer service for 3 hours) about replacing my Note 7… I was told by customer service I would get a shipping notice in 2-3 days and I have heard or received nothing. Can you please help? I'm trying to be patient but this just keeps going on an on with a phone I'm paying for that I cannot use. I want you a PM with my details.

Frustrated,

David

Sprint Social Care

Hi sovidave44 ,

I understand your frustration. Not knowing is the worst. I get it! We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat