cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 7 replacement

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Note 7 replacement

I try all and in the sprint statement and when u call sprint says any retail store now has to be a corporate .how we know that i have to drive almost 2 hours to a corporate store having 5 near my house but they r retail .im afraid to evem call that store .sure is they will tel me yes come here and we so it and when o show up almost 2 hour drive they will say no we can .o tried all for a week now and still no exchange for me .

GrandMaster

well you can either call them or not..that one is fully up to you...and its been said and even posted in ALL of their news feeds about this that you must go to a corporate sprint store to get this taken care of..some non corporate repair stores are doing it but that is pretty much up to them if they will or wont.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Do u have a note 7 ?are u going trough this like most of us ?do u paid 200 a month to sprint ? If u do u will understand our frustration. Thank you for your info

GrandMaster

no i do not have a Note 7 but one of the other long time posters in here DOES..and he will give out the same exact info i am.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Yes and i understand and u info is truly appreciated. But what u r posting is entirely diferent of what spri t and stores are doing thats why r so many negative people posting in here

Master

Well... I do have a Note 7 and I pay more than $200/month, but as Fireguy stated, you have the choice to return it no questions asked or exchange it with the S7 or the new Note7 when they come up.

AS far as me, My phone does not overheats, is not asking weird, so I'm not stressed out about it, until the new Note 7 comes out so I can go and exchange it.

AS far as the stores issue, call them (Corporate Store), talk to a manager, get their name, and tell them that you will be going there the same day, before they get off duty, so you only deal with one person. If they say yes, I'm 100% sure they will take care of you.

If you have any issues, call Costumer Service while in the store and make sure you talk to a manager and ask him/her to help you with the issue at the Store (Do Not leave the store).

Or you can try calling CS and ask them to call the store and arrange for you to go and exchange the phone. This way CS has notes in the system.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
GrandMaster

people are running into their issues with stores usually because they are not going to a corporate store..they are just going down to the closest store they know of without knowing if its an actual corporate store or not..like yourself..ran into this with what? 3 stores? and not one of them was corporate.

Journeyman

Can u guts post the samsung and sprint news letters .were im those said go to any retail store even on sprint record when u call

Journeyman

Whem u call sprint there was a voice message sayinggo to the store you purchase the phone and if u bought ut online go to any retail store .dont said corporate store, thats why hundreds of people were running to any stores ,just bad communication

GrandMaster

this whole ordeal was kind of tossed onto EVERYONES laps across the board when it comes to carriers..they didnt exactly have a lot of time to get all the details down and worded out perfectly before pushing it out to everyone. if at all possible get it into a corporate store or at the least contact the closest sprint repair store.

Journeyman

It is not the carriers' fault.  They didn't make the phone.  Samsung did. The device's battery is defective.  Sprint and other carriers, nor did Samsung, know this was going to happen. The government slowed down replacements to wait for a definitive fix here in the US. I am a bit frustrated as I still need a replacement phone also.  I love the functionality of the NOTE 7. That's the phone I want.   I do not want to do the download. (update).  I know mines' not been replaced, so I don't need a pop up telling me that, I get enough emails to replace it. I know I have to be patient.  We had a guys explode here at work.  Mine I keep an eye on.

On another note, in the return policy at Home D- it's like 30-90 days.  After that you'd want to return to Dewalt due to their Lifetime guarantee. Home D is clamping down on returns and again.. Home D didn't make it, Dewalt did.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

i think the main problem with these batteries was it wouldnt stop charging. as in once it hit full it would keep trying to dump more power into it and in came the kapow. for now what i would do is not charge it over say 50%. keep in mind that if you are getting one shipped to you or you will be getting an exchange from a store they will be doing a data transfer from the old device to the new device so the old one is going to need a bit of a charge for this to happen..if it doesnt have any power or not enough to make it through the transfer that will mean they will need to charge it up far enough for this to happen..which means its going to take even longer to get the replacement device in your hands.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat