Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 7 replacement??

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Note 7 replacement??

I initially ordered two note 7s on the sprint website. My nearest sprint store is over an hour away. I called sprint cc and they said they would send replacents. However, the email confirmation i just recieved makes it sound like they are sending me refurbished phones?

Should i have dealt with telesales instead of cc to get a new device instead of refurbished?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Note 7 replacement??

Good morning P.Xizor

Thanks for reaching out. With Sprint customers can exchange their Note 7 device for: 

1. A Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge; this includes replacement of any Note 7 accessories with a refund for any price difference between devices.
  2. Any Sprint device and Sprint will reimburse any price differences and waive any restocking and shipping fees.

We are not offering a loner until the new Note 7 arrives.

You mentioned that you are waiting for a refurbish device. Allow me to look into that for you. We sent you a private message. Please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

You did

Highlighted
Journeyman

Huh

Highlighted
Journeyman

That might just be because that is what they are used to. None of the people you're working with have ever had a situation like this. Samsung has assured everyone that they will receive brand new devices.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have another question. The official Samsung page says that some carriers and retailers will offer Samsung J3 phones as loaners to those wishing to exchange their Note 7 devices for new Note 7 devices ( http://www.samsung.com/us/note7exchange/?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000279). So, will Sprint be one of the carriers offering a J3 loaner. If so, I will turn in my Note 7 ASAP, and get on the list for a new Note 7. I really would like some clarification from Sprint. What's the plan Stan??

Highlighted
Journeyman

I would also like more info on this...it sounds like the consumer protection agency is getting involved so hopefully things will start to move more quickly soon.

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Good morning P.Xizor

Thanks for reaching out. With Sprint customers can exchange their Note 7 device for: 

1. A Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge; this includes replacement of any Note 7 accessories with a refund for any price difference between devices.
  2. Any Sprint device and Sprint will reimburse any price differences and waive any restocking and shipping fees.

We are not offering a loner until the new Note 7 arrives.

You mentioned that you are waiting for a refurbish device. Allow me to look into that for you. We sent you a private message. Please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat