cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 7 to Iphone 7plus

Journeyman

Note 7 to Iphone 7plus

Seeing as our Note 7s have been recalled again, I have decided I want to move back to the Apple world. I want to replace my Note 7 with the iPhone 7+. I know they are backordered and hard to get, so I was wondering what the process would look like for my exchange. Would I go to the store, state my want for a iPhone 7+ and wait for it to come in to return my phone? Replacing my original Note  7 was an issue, so I am trying to proactive and ask questions before I run down to my local store where I purchased my phone.

Thank!

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: Note 7 to Iphone 7plus

call around to the corporate stores and see which one might have some in stock then try to do the exchange there. corporate stores only so they can reset your upgrade status etc.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

Re: Note 7 to Iphone 7plus

your local store should be able to do it was well but if you run into issues let us know if its an actual corporate store or not.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat