cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Journeyman

Note 7

I am disappointed to say the Sprint has dropped the ball with the Note 7 exchange. I have been to 3 Sprint locations today and still don't have the new phone. The first two locations were great. They were friendly but were out of the phone. One location even told me when they were getting their next deliverly. The third location asked where I bought my Note 7 and right away said, you have to go back to that location. I believe his name was Carlos. He was working at the store on North Ave. In Villa Park, IL at 2:30pm on Saturday Sept 24th. He said it came from their inventory so it has to go back to theirs. I said ok, and walked out. Surprised that the other stores didn't ask me where I bought it, I called both locations and they both said no, you can go to any location. So I went back to Carlos and he said no, they are both wrong. It has to be the same location you bought it from. He also said "They just don't want to do it for you." After a little more disscussion he still insisted he can't do it. So, can I exchange it at any Sprint store or not? If I can, Carlos definitely needs additional training. If I can't, then Carlos just needs a lot of customer service training. He is a poor representative of Sprint and the service U have received over the years. I have multiple personal lines and business accounts that I considered moving to another carrier after the way Carlos talked to me. But I know he is not my typical experience at Sprint. At this point I just want to be able to exchange my Note 7, please tell me what my options are.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Note 7

Moved to Samsung Galaxy Note 7 forum.

Sprint Social Care

Re: Note 7

trinaH36

Thank you for reaching out to us. That's not the kind of feedbacks we like to read. The store that you went to on North Ave. is a third party store and they are actually replacing the device that were acquired at their store. The Corporate stores are the one where you can go a replace your phone, no matter where you got it. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat