cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Note 7 replacement

Highlighted
Journeyman

Online Note 7 replacement

Has anyone who purchased the Note 7 online and is slated to receive a replacement actually gotten one?  I can't find any in stores and I can't get an answer about my replacement being mailed.  Thanks

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Online Note 7 replacement

yes there are quite a few people that have posted in other threads in this forum that have received theirs via mail..took a while due to them being back ordered though..but yes people have received them.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I received my replacement on Friday October 7th, but learned yesterday that the phone has to be returned.

Highlighted
Master

Hello Brothers6208,

We are working collaboratively with Samsung to better understand the most recent concerns regarding replacement Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphones. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission is also investigating the Note 7 replacement device. If you have any concerns regarding the device, we will exchange it for any other device during the investigation window.

You can return the new replacement Note 7 to the point of purchase. We will reimburse any price differences when selecting a lower priced device, however when exchanging to a more expensive device you will be responsible for the difference in pricing.

If you have any other questions or concerns, make sure to post them here, your safety is one of our number one priorities and we want to make sure this is taken care off.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Just gotta text telling me to return my replaced phone to Sprint in 15 days or I'll have to pay a NON RETURN FEE. What in da seven hells?

Highlighted
GrandMaster

was it a text from sprint? are you able to screen shot it and post it in here? exclude any personal info..your number etc if it shows up at all.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

just got off the phone with sprint (1 1/12 hrs on phone) they just told me that I would have to return my note 7 replacement, but didn't say anything about 15 days. They did however tell me that I would not be able to exchange it through tech support/  telesales. I would have to return and do an exchange for another phone ie g7 edge etc. The only bad thing is that I have to drive 2hrs to a corporate store . Not really happy about that but what are you going to do. Just will be glad to get this nightmare behind....

Highlighted
GrandMaster

a full refund is also available. mind still posting the info from that text please? im trying to see who exactly was pushing that. whether it be automated from sprint or possibly directly from Samsung.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@fireguy_6364 "SprintFreeMsg: Please return your defective phone to Sprint in 15 days to avoid non return fee. Ref: order#[***###]".

Highlighted
Journeyman

So they are insisting on a return then? Is this only if you're on a payment plan? I bought mine outright, will they let us keep ours do you think?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I dunno, ny. I'm off contract in a year and got the Note 7 cos it was cool (I had Note5).  I'd rather keep it until they put out something with Note 7 features and that stylus (i'm a doc so it helps in the hospital). If not, I ave a stand alone Samsung stylus and could get the S7.  I dunno. 

Highlighted
GrandMaster

that is fully up to you..at this point the Note7 production/ sales and replacements are shut down. did you purchase it outright from Sprint or Samsung?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat