cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of stock issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

Out of stock issues

Looking for an alternative to my HTC one m8 with a busted charge port, and my 2 year upgrade window is up, so I'm due for an upgrade. Couple of days ago I had seen the note 7 out of stock online but available in most stores around my area. That was thursday of last week. I was waiting to make my decision of which phone to buy and I landed on the note. Only to check back to see it still out of stock online and the "in store availability" option no where to be seen. I called my first local store and they said it was not in stock and there would be no way to tell when it would be, as new phones are shipped daily and they don't know which ones are coming in. Do any stores have the note in stock? When will it be available online? thanks

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: Out of stock issues

its really hard to say. there was a well known recall due to issues with the first batches that were released but that has been fixed..now Samsung is trying to take care of the recall devices getting exchanged as well as cover the ones trying to purchase one across all carriers..that is where the delay has popped in.

what was your device prior to the M8?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Re: Out of stock issues

I would really push you for the Note7, I love that phone.

Wait for it to be available online at sprint so you can take advantage of the discounts they have (free activation and free overnight shipping), with what I have read online, it should be another week or so before they are back on sale

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat