cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recall Order update

Journeyman

Recall Order update

I just spent 61 minutes on hold trying to get an update on my recall order #YXX0PY6 and the first lady told me the note 7 was not even release yet which was odd as I was speaking on a note 7. She could not understand why I could not go into the sprint store and swap it even after I explained none of the sprint store in Ocala Fl were corp stores and they all refused to swap it for me. I again explained I had already called in 7 days ago and setup the above order when they realized not sprint corp stores where within 50 miles of me and I simply just need to know when the new note 7 will arrive so I can stop using a phone that could blow up at any moment. After answering the same question 4 times she put me on hold for 42 minutes and then another lady who could not speak English simply hung up on me. This is not a difficult one and I simply need to know when the phone will arrive as my note 7 is getting hotter and hotter and sprint will be liable for any damages if they refuse to swap the mandatory recalled phone. If I do not get my order shortly I will just cancel service and port all 5 of my numbers to Verizon. I have been a sprint customer for over 15 years but I wont be anylonger if a new phone does not arrive soon.

Thanks for your time

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Recall Order update

Hello KCMARTINS20, sorry for any inconvenience caused. Allow us to look into the order information for you.

Please respond to my private message. To access to your private messages, click on your name or avatar. This will take you into your profile. Once in there you will see the private message notification. If you're posting from a phone/mobile device, once on this site and logged in, go into your browsers settings and change it to full site mode/desktop mode. Once the site changes, follow the steps above.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat