cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GrandMaster

Re: Recall

just confirmed with my local repair store (3rd party...theyre still on top of things as they were before)..they are taking numbers for those that want to wait for the replacement then calling them..telesales or not...3rdy party sprint store or not they are still rocking it with customer service and staying a step ahead of the game. kudos to them for that.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Wish the retailer inside the Florida Mall would do that. They told me keep calling until we tell you theyve arrived. SMH

GrandMaster

fully up to the manager im guessing. or maybe not..i didnt dig to deep with my local guys. it might also depend on how busy that particular store is...if its insanely busy one could only imagine how many people they would need to call back for something like this.. are there any other local stores there a bit further out maybe?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat