cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement day!

Go to solution
Journeyman

Replacement day!

When will Sprint give us a date on when the replacements will be available? Im tired of calling the store and im pretty sure the employees are tired of the phone calls too!

10 REPLIES 10
Sprint Social Care

Re: Replacement day!

Alexis.Rosario

Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately we don't have a specific date as of when the devices will be available. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I literally just called my corporate Sprint store & they told me 2 weeks! Supposedly that is the confirmed time period

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the info

GrandMaster

everyone just keep in mind that if something CAN happen then it might happen..that is around the rumored time frame i have been hearing here and there but just keep in mind that things can pop up and delay it a bit more..odds are someone from Sprint will end up posting something about stocks being back in etc etc when they get the go ahead as well..just dont want anyone getting knocked down if something additional happens..hope for the best but always prepare for the worst.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

You're welcome! Hopefully it's sooner but don't hold your breath. Might wanna think about getting a loaner if you haven't already.

Journeyman

Just received an email from Samsung stating that replacements will be available no later than the 21st.

Sprint Social Care

Good morning everyone!

Samsung's official word is out!!!  Come check it out, visit: http://sprint.co/2cS3yjp

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-releases/sprint-samsung-galaxy-note7-customers-can-get-replacement-d...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

So I go yesterday to replace my Note 7. Honestly I was expecting something to go wrong, maybe all the negative feedback I've heard over the years from former Sprint customers. Im pleased to say everything went smooth, i was in and out in like 30 mins. The employees were doing a couple of replacements and all of them knew what to do. Thanks Sprint Store inside the Florida Mall.

GrandMaster

sweet. glad to hear this. did it take that long due to transferring the data from the old device to the new one?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat