cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Refuses to abide by national press release.

Sprint Social Care

Re: Sprint Refuses to abide by national press release.

Hello Dbrock85

That is not the way we want our customers to feel.

Allow us to look into that order for you. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience. 

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

This return procedure is horrible. Went to sprint corp store and was told I would have to pay out of pocket tax on a new samsung device. I already paid tax on the Note 7....Im actually owed the difference in tax cost. Why should I have to pay out of pocket for something that is not my fault

Sprint Social Care

Good morning lindner1965t

We understand how you feel. But remember, you will getting the money back including taxes from your Note 7 purchase. This is the reason you are require to pay Taxes on the new device.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

No phone is the price of the note 7 yall actually owe us money but we wont be seeing it at all. The retail vaule on that phone was the highest on the market. This is supposed to be an exchange not a trade. Making this non seemless for your customers is a joke. Oh yeah juan still waiting on that confirmation email. Oh and they keep sending me new emails saying to send this phone back but not sending this one back till i have my new phone

GrandMaster

1. Make an appointment at www.sprint.com online to skip the line. Walk-in appointments are also available.
  2. Turn in your Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
  3. Work with a retail store representative to select a new device  (You may be entitled to a refund if you choose a less expensive device or additional funds may be required for a more expensive device).
  4. Customers who elect to move to any Samsung phone will receive up to $100 service credit on their bill (within up to 3 billing cycles). Customers who elect to move to any other phone will receive a $25 service credit on their bill (within up to 3 billing cycles). All upgrade, activation and restock fees will be waived.

you wont be seeing it as all because why?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

Hello Dbrock85

The device you ordered was an IPhone and that the device in on back order. We can't send you a confirmation of a device that hasn't left our warehouse. I was able to confirm that you order was placed.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat