cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we expect to receive the preordered Note7?

Go to solution
Journeyman

When can we expect to receive the preordered Note7?

When can we expect to receive the preordered phone?

Message was edited by Moderator: Updated title

80 REPLIES 80
Journeyman

Re: NOTE 7

Tomorrow

Sprint Social Care

Hey there! The preordered devices are expected to start shipping on 08/17th. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

If they are expected to ship by 8/17 what was the point in pre ordering? Won't be here until after the store release on the 19th. My pre order receipt said to ship "by" the 17th. ??

Journeyman

Yea but how long till you get in hand?

Highlighted
Journeyman

T Mobile is already shipping their pre orders out

Journeyman

If I preordered mines in the Sprint store on the 3rd. Will I get it on the 19th or earlier? Really looking forward to getting my hands on it.

Master

Hello, LILHAYME29

Thank you so much for your interest on the Note 7, pre-orders placed through 8/16/16 before 3:00 p.m. (Central Time) will deliver on or around 8/19/16

You can check the status of your order and tracking information here.

If you have any other questions, we are here for you.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

^^^^  This ^^^^

T-Mobile people already have tracking numbers !?!?!?!?!?

Journeyman

Yep!! T mobile people are getting theirs Monday according to some of their tracking numbers!!!

Journeyman

What say you Mr sprint man?

Journeyman

I called SAMSUNG, since Sprint is the only carrier not shipping the free items with the phone, & the customer service rep stated that the deadline to claim any free items are the 18th. We need our phones in order to get the free items because SAMSUNG wants a copy of the receipt and the IMEI number. This doesn't make sense if Sprint is shipping our phones the day before that deadline

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat