cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we expect to receive the preordered Note7?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: NOTE 7

Same thing happened last year with my pre order from Sprint. Missed the free goodies because of last day to get them out. Maybe time to switch carriers.

Journeyman

You've actually got until September 28th to order the gift.  Here's a link to Samsung's website.

[inappropriate link removed]

We will be behind on getting ours ordered though.  People over at xda-developers are all going to order theirs right away to be sure they get it.

Where's my tracking number

Master

Hello FGR9999,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. Congratulations on your purchase!

You can check the status of your order and tracking information -----> here.

Regarding the promotion, you must submit the offer claim form and valid receipt by 9/18/16 at 11:59:59 PM ET. For more information, please visit this link.

If you have any other questions, shoot us a message.

Have a good day!

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

This really doesn't make sense what are they thinking with this deadline? You have to have the phone to get the free gift. I order this phone the day it became available. The only thing I got to show for it is a charge on 35 something. Sprint you are dropping the ball on this one.

Journeyman

How can we meet the free gift deadline without our phone in hand?

Journeyman

What's the purpose of a pre-order if we not getting our devices before they arrive in stores. Sprint is always the last carrier to ship out pre-orders. Every year it never fails and they don't care. But, they claim they all about customer service

Journeyman

Verizon Ships Out The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ahead Of Official Release Date : TECH : Tech Times

[inappropriate link removed]

Journeyman

Regarding the promotion, you must submit the offer claim form and valid receipt by

9/18/16

at 11:59:59 PM ET.

For more information, please visit [inappropriate link removed]

Journeyman

I won't say it's inappropriate but thank you letting me know.

Journeyman

coppervinesprint Is your "Reedin is fundamentall" crack meant for me? Because you need to learn how to spell and "read" what I wrote dumbass!! As I wrote, I "called" Samsung. I didn't say anything about "READING" an advertisement. Plus the Sprint rep who I pre-ordered my phone with told me to call Samsung to put in my claim for my free gift. He didn't say anything to me about an advertisement. But as everybody on this post is trying to find out is why our carrier, Sprint, is waiting for the last possible minute to ship our pre-orders. The purpose of the pre-order is to reserve a phone before anyone else and to receive them before the arrive in the store.

Journeyman

Will we be able to get our IMEI numbers so that we can fill out the form to receive the pre order deal from Samsung?  Applications must be submitted by midnight on the 18th.  But from what I can tell sprint wont have devices to customers until the 19th or later.

Is there a way to cancel our pre orders so we can order from best buy?

Journeyman

Re: How come T-Mobile customers are getting galaxy note 7 early?

No, I was not referring to you specifically. A Sprint rep posted information that gives people who pre-ordered until September to claim promo items.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat