cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we expect to receive the preordered Note7?

Go to solution
Sprint Social Care

Re: NOTE 7

BOLTONX26

They must be submitted by September 18th. Your pre ordered devices will be receive within the next 5 business days. Let us know if you have nay other questions or concerns.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Can I ask why Sprint opted to ship so late in the week as appose to all other major carriers? It seems as if customers should have been directed to retail companies for the pre-order for adequate delivery dates. Depending on the shipping method some Sprint customers may not have their devices until Wednesday of the following week.

Journeyman

Dude it's September not august jesus. People have been throwing the number around 9-18! That is next month. People are way to amped up to even read the material correctly.

Journeyman

It's next month for thr love 9f god. Geez I've had to reply to this same comment when all the answers are on this site forum 100 times over again. 9-18. That's in September not august. Good lord

Journeyman

Amen!

Journeyman

Yes and it may take up to 12 weeks to receive

Journeyman

Chatted with Samsung who is the one offering the bonus of a fitness tracker or memory card.  Forms must be postmarked by the Sept date BUT it's while supplies last.  The rep said they have already received some claims from Verizon customers.  They expect sales to be aggressive for this model and they expect the available rewards to be exhausted quickly.  I'm not going to jump to conclusions here but it wouldn't surprise me if Sprint sticks it to their customers again.  I pre-ordered and still don't see a tracking number.  A friend with Verizon already has his phone.

Journeyman

Sounds about right does it not than it could take up to 3 months to receive it

Journeyman

Re: When can we expect to receive the preordered Note7?

Well I have a tracking number but nothing has been picked up by UPS yet. So it's looking like Monday before we will see our "pre" orders.  Lets hope that Softbank and T mobile can workout something to buy Sprint ASAP.

Journeyman

At this point I don't even care about the free gifts. Just want my phone I pre ordered on 8/3. Or at least a tracking number or something. They said they were supposed to go out the 17th. It's the 17th and nothing!

Journeyman

Re: When can we expect to receive the preordered Note7?

For the Impatient, the Ignorant, and the spoiled brats out there: Sprint generates tracking numbers, so they won't show until they have been "accepted" by the carrier.  A lack of a tracking number means nothing...just be patient or cancel the order and take another route.  There could be so many reasons that Verizon got theirs first...remember that the phones and sim cards are carrier specific so Att customers, Verizon, Sprint, ect could have received them at different times. Personally, the 256gb (and 250$ valued) microSD card was a major motivator in my purchase...so if they are sold out, I'll be getting a credit from Sprint for $250 whether they like it or not.  I've been with Sprint for 15 years, and I am very skilled at customer service...but I doubt they will run out as long as you are diligent.  There may be a finite number of cards, but they are samsung brand so I expect that won't be an issue...but who knows. This is my first pre-ordered phone and I am certainly excited, but there is no need to be childish and threaten sprint because sprint will happily let a customer go.  Be nice or go home.  Enjoy your phones when they arrive!

Journeyman

I got my tracking number a short time ago and they are shipping UPS 2 Day service,  So, phones should be in hand 8/19.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat