cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we expect to receive the preordered Note7?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: NOTE 7

not what I was told on the phone.  The lady from Sprint said that because of high demand some people got the shaft.  I would be one of those people who pre ordered and got next day shipping and will not be getting my phone. 

Journeyman

You got a tracking number that said you will get it next day? But the lady from sprint says you're not getting it?

Journeyman

No tracking number. The order page says any order placed before 8/16 at 3pm will get shipped 8/17. When i called sprint she said they had too many preordera and aome people will get the shaft they "cant get them out fast enough" and i paid for next day shipping and she says i would guess you get it no later then monday but "i dont know". Everytime i contact sprint i have to go to 8 departments because no one knows anything.

Journeyman

He didn't say he got a tracking number.  I assume he called asking about his delivery status.

Although, overnight delivery wasn't an option when I ordered my note 7.  Only standard (2-5 days) and expedited (-2-3 days) which I opted for

Journeyman

I see sorry to hear that when did you preorder it?

Journeyman

My order was placed August 3. We were all informed that the phone will ship August 17. It's now August 18th and I still have not received any shipping confirmation. Please advise.

Journeyman

You're right. Fine print says until supplies last (first 250,000 units). If supplies run out, they may consider increasing the claims count. Seriously boggles my mind people get their panties in a bunch. AUGUST vs SEPTEMBER. Jesus

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here. Placed aug 3rd and still nothing was told when I called to expect a tracking number by midnight. That didn't happen

Journeyman

Re: When can we expect to receive the preordered Note7?

I had a preorder in Aug 3rd got my tracking number yesterday but nothing was taken to UPS until today.  Shipment is going out 2nd day air. So now VZW and TM customers have their phones but sprint customers get nothing.  This is a huge dropped ball in my opinion.  How do we cancel our preorders so we can all go to Best buy and have the device in hand on friday?

Monday, 08/22/2016, By End of Day

Journeyman

Woke up this morning to find out my Friday delivery is rescheduled for Monday wt*?

Journeyman

Same with mine.  Sprint may have created the label on Wednesday but they didn't give the box to UPS until Thursday.  I think I'm just going to refuse the box and hit the Verizon store in the morning.  The local Verizon store took my name and is holding a phone for me. 

Journeyman

I thought I was the only one. Sprint sent me an email and tracking number after 5pm yesterday saying your package has shipped. But yet UPS didn't scan the label into their system until 7:14am this morning for 2nd day. Now the estimated delivery date changed from Fri 8/19 to Mon 8/22. A whole 3 days after it's release and 5 days after the email Sprint sent me. Sprint really shit the bed on this one. It was a waste of time to pre-order this device over the phone. I know better next time

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat