cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we expect to receive the preordered Note7?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: When can we expect to receive the preordered Note7?

I'd be even okay with Saturday but Monday is really unacceptable. Have noticed customer service hasn't chimed in lately?

Journeyman

I agree wholeheartedly with the Saturday delivery.  I would have still been annoyed, but not nearly as annoyed as I am with MONDAY.  What kind of BS is that that Sprint doesn't offer anything faster than 2nd Day Air, which does not include Saturday Delivery.

They really dropped the ball on this one.  I called in and they had absolutely nothing to offer as an explanation.  They kept focusing on the fact that i HAD tracking.

They said that that the fastest shipping that they do offer is expedited 2nd day air and that is what I received.

I told her that even though I know Sprint doesn't care, as I am only one customer, I wanted to let them know that I was extremely dissatisfied and will not make the mistake of preordering with them again. She said they "do care about their customers". (Yeah, okay.)

Journeyman

I pre-ordered with Best Buy. I was able to choose the SD card or the Gear2. Since I had jumped the gun and already ordered a 128gb Samsung EVO micro sd card off eBay for $11 (I did this the minute I found out that the Note7 had an expansion slot again), I had to go with the Gear2. Best Buy shipped my item right away. I have had my Gear2 since August 7th!! I can't wait to sync it with my new phone!!

And the pre-order isn't intended to get you the phone before everyone else. It's intended to get you the phone and color you want the day it comes available. There have been times in the tiny town that I live in where you go to the local store and they were sent 6 phones, and never the colors you want!! I got stuck with the black sapphire when I got my Note 5.

This was my first pre-order and I am excited to drive an hr Friday morning to Best Buy and pick my phone up at 10AM!!

Journeyman

Re: NOTE 7

There is still time to pre-order with Best Buy and get your free gift tomorrow!!!!  No vouchers or wait time!

Journeyman

I was on the phone waited 20 mins for someone to answer what customer service?

Journeyman

We all need to respond by moving on to another carrier. No, I wasnt expecting to receive my device before everyone else, but I at least want it when everyone else get theirs. I got the same notification that I wouldnt get my Note until monday.

Journeyman

I don't even have a tracking number. I called and they are like check the order status. That hasn't changed from saying it will be shipped on 8/17. So angry. It's no telling when I will get mine.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well at least you guys got a notification for shipping. I pre ordered at midnight 8/3 and still no tracking. Been with Sprint since they were nextel. (Many years) and this will be my last time dealing with them. Customer service has so many different answers it's unreal

Journeyman

I was just told by customer service they could cancel my order and go to the store but i wouldnt get a free gift. I dont care about the gift i thought preorder was a better option. Then she said its on the warehouse so i asked her to call the warehouse well i cant. I said what they dont have phones you sell them. Then as usual with sprint she got rude.

Journeyman

Friday, 08/19/2016, By End of Day

Journeyman

Mine was updated to delivery for tomorrow.  If get a lot of shipments using UPS or FedEx these things happen but you usually get your delivery on time.   You can't stress out over UPS shipments.  Nine times out of 10 things will arrive when they are supposed to.

Journeyman

Same here

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat