Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling missing

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Wifi calling missing

I just upgraded from the iPhone 6 (where I enjoyed the wifi calling feature in and around my dead Sprint spot house) to the Samsung Galaxy Note 7.

The new phone is great but can't use it as a phone at home because wifi calling is not a feature on this phone.

Checked the on-line manual and it tells me where to find it but it's nowhere to be found????

I NEED this feature, when will this become available? I had an Airave but it died, requested a new one but it never came so I relied on the wifi calling.

Dead in the water (or should I say: Dead in the Sprint dead spot).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Wifi calling missing

The update came out this morning. Go to "Settings | System Update" and you'll get your Wi-Fi Calling back.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

HenktH

Hey there! Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. The feature will become available when the new software update gets available. You can also reach out to the Airave Support department so they can send you a new Airave. The phone number is 866-556-7310.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

The update came out this morning. Go to "Settings | System Update" and you'll get your Wi-Fi Calling back.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the heads up. Just updated and YAY, it's back! Back in business.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Update available, wi-fi calling included in the update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello, just installed the update and I now see the WiFi calling option.  After enabling it, how can I tell if my call is using WiFi?  In the previous version with my Note 4, it actually said 'Wi-Fi Calling' when I dialed a number. Now, I do not see that.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat