cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 2 note edge that continuously dropping calls

Journeyman

I have 2 note edge that continuously dropping calls

I have two note edge that continuously dropping calls every day on different locations.Talked with sprint representatives at least 4 times a week from March 6 they didn't come for solution for problem with dropped call and I don't think they will.It looks like almost every sprint costumer with note edge have same problem with dropped calls.

15 REPLIES 15
Journeyman

Re: I have 2 note edge that continuously dropping calls

I had the same issue. I read all the posts and went through the same stuff. I even posted my experience. Yesterday i went to the sprint store to bring a copy of my tmobile bill for reimbursment. The guy that helped me was same guy who setup my account so i told him my trouble. He did a soft network reboot on my phone. He said thats all he could do because i had an open ticket on my phone and i needed to wait until those were closed. The ticket was to send a tech to the tower near my home even though i was clear i dropped every call all over san diego. I told the guy in the store im 1 month into my contract and cant use my phone for calls. He said if what he did didnt work i could call him back ao he could escalate my call. Well long story short it worked and i dont drop calls anymore.

Even though im happy my phone works now and another person credited me $15 for trouble, sprint customer service is weak. If your business is cell phone service and a customer cant use their cell phone to make calls for 30 days, you might better empower reps to handle trouble better. More training? Credit entire month? Give loaner phone? Etc etc etc

Journeyman

Still drops every call...

Journeyman

I will be meeting with my lawyer next week, no matter how much it will cost. This company does not deserve to do business in the USA. Even the towers in third world countries better than Sprint.

DO NOT SWITCH TO SPRINT. I'm willing)

to kiss AT&T's CEO's Ass On TV if they take me Back.

Highlighted

LaraZiza-

Thanks for reaching out on Sprint Community. We are happy to help. Very sorry to hear of the concerns. I have sent you a private message. I'm glad to look further into the concerns you are experiencing. I can have the tower pinpointed closest to you and have it checked in reference to your device. looking forward to hearing from you.

-Eryca Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Dial # # update # it fixed my note edge

Journeyman

Doesnt work!

Journeyman

## update # did not work.  Im loosing my patience with this fucking company. Please try to announce it to the world not to join sprint.  They enough victims.  I'm gibing them till 4/15 to fix the problem.  Also, PLEASE stop saying the word towers, it's getting old.

I wonder if sprint ceo uses SPRINT?  I doubt it.

Journeyman

I've been having this same exact issue since I bought this phone. I am so sick and tired of this company. I've taken the phone back two times and both times they did nothing to help me. I'm so close to paying the hundreds of dollars to switch to verizon. At least you can use your phone with them!

Sprint Product Ambassador

The Lollipop update was released yesterday. It is available to ALL Note Edge owners now. A number of bugs have been fixed along with enhancements and security updates. Please update your Note Edge and let us know what you think.

See my blog about the update here:

https://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/phones-and-devices/samsung/samsung-gala...

Sprint Product Ambassador and Sprint employee --

All opinions and views are my own. But I'm usually pretty funny and totally on point because I'm humorous and a smart guy, not just a pretty face.
Journeyman

I'm having the same issue with my note edge and keep being promised a patch to fix it by "mid april" well its kinda past that. However i ran into someone the other day with the edge for Verizon and we started talking because it's rare seeing people with this phone and he and his girlfriend were both complaing about his lack of service and constant dropped calls. I'm guessing at this point it really is a Samsung issues and not sprint.

Journeyman

Even after the promised update Lollipop, still the same sh***t.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat