cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

N915P Lollipop update

Journeyman

N915P Lollipop update

Thankfully i've never had any of the dropped call issues or any of the radio issues everyone seems to be having (thats when traveling across country as well).  So with that I want to know when the Lollipop update will be available for the N915P.  I know there have been bugs with it but would like a timeline as to when it will be available.  Ive rooted every Samsung phone I've had so far and would like to keep this one stock for once.

Tags (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: N915P Lollipop update

That's the million dollar question....when the note edge will get the update. I've given up asking I'll just put it on my Christmas list. Hopefully it will be under the tree when I wake up.

Journeyman

Updates haven't rolled out for the note edge yet just rolling out on tthe note 4... might check samsung.youmobile.org on rollouts.

Journeyman

I was just told that they are now releasing the update for the note edge in waves...

Journeyman

Sorry I can't confirm, only knowledge of edge getting lollipop was in Australia haven't seen anything other than pending on Sprints Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915P. Though I wish it were so.

Journeyman

My note edge is updating to Lollipop at this very moment.

Journeyman

Me too!!! Its about time!

Journeyman

I know it's early. Any dropped/missed calls with the update?

Journeyman

I haven't had any problems with dropped calls but I also didn't experience that problem before the update. In regards to missed calls I've had that problem with every sprint phone I've had, no different with this phone. I tell people to let my voice mail pick up or I might not ever know they called. The voice mail icon always shows up even when a missed call doesn't show up.

Sprint Product Ambassador

The Lollipop update was released yesterday. It is available to ALL Note Edge owners now.

See my blog about here.

Sprint Product Ambassador and Sprint employee --

All opinions and views are my own. But I'm usually pretty funny and totally on point because I'm humorous and a smart guy, not just a pretty face.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat