cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note Edge: How does the FitBit Charge and the Galaxy Note Edge communicate with one another?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Note Edge: How does the FitBit Charge and the Galaxy Note Edge communicate with one another?

How does the FitBit Charge and the Galaxy Note Edge communicate with one another? Do they use the Android Fit SDK or Android Wear or some other way to communicate. I have a fitbit that is over 1 year old and I use it everyday. I would love to have my phone and my fitbit talk to one another. thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Note Edge: How does the FitBit Charge and the Galaxy Note Edge communicate with one another?

FitBit Charge communicates via BlueTooth LE (low energy) and through the FitBit application available in the Play store.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Note Edge: How does the FitBit Charge and the Galaxy Note Edge communicate with one another?

FitBit Charge communicates via BlueTooth LE (low energy) and through the FitBit application available in the Play store.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the answer to my Fitbit/Galaxy Edge communication question.

Highlighted
Master

ewilliams

From what I can find online that is correct but I'd suggest contacting fitbits manufacture just to verify before purchasing, I can find a lot of misinformation online so it's best to get it directly from the source which is Samsung or Fitbit.

- Clyde
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat