Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note Edge

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Note Edge

I'm curious, what kind of cases will the #NoteEdge have? I was also wondering is there will there be specific apps for this device,(given the innovative screen) and if so, will all other apps in the Playstore work? This is an awesome design. Definitely different than anything else out there. I can't wait to get my hands on one!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Note Edge

http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/accessory/ao_accessorywall.jsp?accCatId=acc9003cat&INTNAV=ATG:H...

That's the flip case we sell today.

Whether or not 3rd party rugged cases are manufactured remain to be seen.

App icons from any app can be pulled into the edge panel.  As for specific content, Yahoo and Twitter provide news crawls but you can also access weather, sports, stock tickers, step counts, music, Spen shortcuts ad mini games via the preloaded panels.  Samsung has released an SDK for the edge display and we will see who develops for it!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/accessory/ao_accessorywall.jsp?accCatId=acc9003cat&INTNAV=ATG:H...

That's the flip case we sell today.

Whether or not 3rd party rugged cases are manufactured remain to be seen.

App icons from any app can be pulled into the edge panel.  As for specific content, Yahoo and Twitter provide news crawls but you can also access weather, sports, stock tickers, step counts, music, Spen shortcuts ad mini games via the preloaded panels.  Samsung has released an SDK for the edge display and we will see who develops for it!

View solution in original post

Sprint is currently carrying the Samsung Wallet Flip cover and a military grade screen protector InvisibleSHIELD Dry.

The Note Edge comes with many apps that make great use of the Edge screen. You can also download other apps and games from the Samsung App Store to take advantage of the Edge side screen. Samsung released an SDK so I assume more good stuff is coming soon.

Thanks for asking.

Sprint Product Ambassador and Sprint employee --

All opinions and views are my own. But I'm usually pretty funny and totally on point because I'm humorous and a smart guy, not just a pretty face.
Highlighted
Master

AndroidTechGuy4 - Those are all great questions and at this point we'll have to wait and see as we're still getting info on this device.

- John
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat