cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge dropped calls over and over again

Master

Re: samsung galaxy note edge dropped calls over and over

urf808,

Were you able to send us a private message by following the link we provided in the previous communication? Please let me know. I want to further assist you with your phone. Please let me know. Thank you.

- Menia, Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I purchased the Note Edge in November and almost every call gets dropped. It's ridiculous. I am a new Sprint customer and I wish I had never left Verizon. Any time I have called Customer Service for any problem I feel I get the run around. On my last customer service call the call was dropped twice and they had to call me back!!! This phone is top of the line but is clearly flawed -- if I bought a Bentley and it kept konking out the dealership would address the problem. Why hasn't Sprint?  Shouldn't Sprint issue to re-call? If enough people have problems is there a class action law suit here? I wouldn't recommend Sprint or the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge using Sprint service to anyone.

Master

BeauDLaire,

We definitely don't want you to feel this way. We value you as Sprint customer. Please visit http://bit.ly/1qQty1X , so that I can futher assist you. Thank you.

- Menia, Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have been sent 4 brand new replacement devices since November, everyone of them has had the exact same identical issue, I have even been duped into paying $75 at a Sprint Repair Depot and they supposedly, "Repaired" the antenna array, however the very first call I made, sure enough, DROPPED CALL! I am considering contacting a Law Firm over the amount of work I have lost because of a faulty device that is apparently affecting the majority of owners of these as well. As expensive as this device is I expect it to function properly!! Maybe a Class Action Suit is what needs to happen, if nothing else it may light a fire under their ass to issue a fix or start stroking refund checks!!

Master

IRONMIKEZ - I can understand your frustration in regards to this matter. Do you currently have insurance on the device? Also, have you spoken with the store that performed the repair? Please let me know, I'm here to help. - Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

No fix yet??

Journeyman

Still dealing with the same issue. Go figure!

Any how I contacted sprint customer service and spoke to a representative yet again for them to tell me it is the tower in my area. I explained to the gentlemen who's name I didnt receive that this is my second galaxy device first being the Samsung Galaxy S4 to have the same issue with this tower in my area. I purchased the Galaxy S4 over 3 years ago, so you mean to tell me the same tower from over 3 years ago is still not fixed?

That would mean you owe me over 3 years of service charges for dropped calls because of this tower Sprint hasn't fixed.

Furthermore I tell the sprint representative that this tower excuse is a good excuse that Sprint provided for the representatives to explain to the customers, but based upon where I travel and the tons of reviews I have read that lame excuse isn't going to fly.

I have read close to a thousand reviews from all over the united states and they all say the same exact thing.

So I politely asked the Sprint representative to please put a supervisor on the phone that could deal with matter.

A guy by the name of Anthony picked up the call and informed me that he was the supervisor.

I explained the entire scenario over again not to mention this is my second time calling. So now I am starting to feel like a lawyer, because now I have plead my case numerous times, like Im getting paid to represent a defendant.

Once again Anthony the supervisor tells me about the towers yada yada yada and I tell him the same defense that I explained to his representative prior.

So then Anthony the supervisor says that is a good point let me escalate this to my manager and ill get back to you on Friday which would be March 20, 2015.

Then Anthony the supervisor tells me that Sprint could give me another Galaxy Note edge to replace this one.

I tell him No I have been down this road before, I give you guys back my brand new phone and you send me a refurbished phone that doesn't resolve the issue.

Anthony the supervisor then asked me what would resolve this issue for you?

I told him a new Iphone 6 + of equal value.

Anthony the supervisor then said he doesn't think thats possible but let him work on it like he said and he will get back to me on Friday March 20, 2015

Well guess what?

No call from Anthony or sprint to explain why Anthony didn't call.

So now I have to call and follow up on the supervisor?

Come on seriously? I have 4 devices that I pay a bill on every month and have been a customer for over 20 years and this is how I am treated?

My phone calls for business and pleasure, being connected to my friends and family doesn't mean squat to you guys?

Well it does to me so I will be escalating this situation even further. If I have to file a complaint on Sprint I will.

since customer service isn't customer service.

Journeyman

Hello,

I'm having the issue with my note edge, Called support several times, went to the store and the Tech. guy tells me I only have problems 6 days out of 30 days.  I had a dropped on almost every call I make or receive, and it does not matter where.  I just got a call from the Sprint Store and that this is a know problem with the Note Edge and there will be software update from Samsung around April, 14.  This is will be the last chance before I start my law suit.  I contacted my lawyer this morning, and I think we should start a Action suit.  I'm going to call  the trouble shooter at the local TV station too.

Journeyman

Good!! The thing that really PISSES me off is the fact that Sprint wont acknowledge this problem, or address our concerns! They just leave us in the dark about whats going on or if they are even working on a resolution at all!

Flat out terrible BS!

Journeyman

PLEASE READ  PLEASE READ  PLEASE READ  PLEASE READ  PLEASE READ  PLEASE READ  PLEASE!

Hello,

Everyone that has a issue with the Galaxy Note 4 Edge please send me a private message by clicking my name in the discussion post and leave me your email address.

I am compiling a list of sprint customers that have been trying to resolve this issue and cant.

I am asking your permission to contact you guys via email to figure out what are the next steps in getting this absolutely ridiculous issue resolved together.

Based on all the reviews I have read there seems to be thousands of us with the same identical issue.

So it will be easier for us if we have actual people to communicate with instead of referencing a  ton of post through the Sprint controlled discussion center. 

So if your reading this please leave me your email or any form of contact information.

Thanks in advance,

Another unsatisfied Note 4 Edge owner and long time Sprint customer 

Journeyman

Hello,

I have to give Sprint credit for training their employees to lie and keep straight face.  Like tower issue, or network problem, or updates are coming out soon, and other BS.

If they don't own this problem, and tell the public, they will be in deep [Inappropriate content removed] soon.

Message was edited by:Moderator SeaWolf
This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines. 

Hi there, I'd like to hear more about the concerns with the Note Edge. Dropped calls are no fun. I feel your frustration. Please private message me so I can have this checked out. I can pinpoint the tower and have field techs see what's going on with the issues you are experiencing. I'm happy to help. Looking forward to hearing from  you.

-Eryca Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat