cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge dropped calls over and over again

Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge dropped calls over and over again

How many people out there are experiencing the horrible service using the galaxy note 4 edge?

I Have done everything humanly possible to get this phone to work and it just want. I was on the phone with one person for not even 10 minutes and had 3 dropped calls while standing in one place.

I thought it was just my device but my mother and I bought the phones at the same time and she is having the same issue.

I make alot of business deals on my phone and have very important phone calls that i cant afford to lose do to dropped calls.

This is supposed to be the top that samsung and sprint offer and so far I am starting to believe I got shammed.

Furthermore my father also has the phone and he is having the same issue. He said he has been contacting sprint about the problem and they have come up with no answer.

Based on all the reviews you can find out there about the issue. I would say Sprint or Samsung made a boo boo somewhere and I dont believe your customers should be the one to pay for it.

Loyal sprint customer for over 20 years

26 REPLIES 26
Master

Re: samsung galaxy note edge dropped calls over and over

icannottellalie - I truly apologize for the experience. Sprint values you as loyal customer and that is not the way we want you to feel. Allow me to further assist you by clicking the link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X . - Tiffani
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My husband had the same problem....constant dropped called!  He is dealing customers all day and every call had a drop call.  He was told it was the satellites so they changed where he pulls from. But it never has helped now I feel like he is stuck with a [inappropriate word removed] expensive phone.

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Master

mouselfam - We understand your frustration. We do not want him to feel this way. How long has he had his phone? Is he having the issue only in one place or multiple locations? When did this begin to happen? - Mabyn
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I stop using my edge because of repeated dropped calls. The edge is a good tech phone but its has a bad intenna.

Journeyman

My Note Edge is a fantastic technical mobile computing device but it is absolutely the *worst* phone I have ever owned. I would like to see a post from Sprint that either fixes the unacceptable number of dropped calls or offers a none-Edge replacement. Drops happen on almost every call. My business relationships are becoming impacted by these dropped calls. Sprint should offer a fix or discontinue the phones and offer all Edge users the Note 4 with appropriate refund.

Please act now Sprint before your reputation sinks with this phone.

Very loyal long-term client.

Master

Guy-Mobile,

Thank you for the feedback. Reporting device issue to the manufacturer can aid them in improving their products. Please provide the nearest cross streets & zip code. I would like to look at the towers in your area.

- Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Harbor and 5th St, San Pedro, CA. 90731. This happens every where I go. While I am driving.Also at home. I just came back from a trip to Washington DC. Happened there numerous times. I just "upgraded" from a Note 3 which never dropped calls at all the the locations and driving paths described above.

Master

Guy-Mobile,

The towers in both areas have different technology due to upgrades being done so the towers may not be able to hand off service. Is the phone set to 4G LTE service?

- Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Jewel: No idea what my phone is set to. I rarely see "LTE" at the top. However, let me restate, the problem persists everywhere with this phone. You have access to my account and you can see how many 5-sec re-dials I have had to do. I have dialed from this location (and others) with a Note 3 with no problem. Once again - I prefer a fix or a replace with refund. Please provide your phone number with your next transmit and we can take this discussion to closure.

Thank you very much, Jewel.

Master

Guy-Mobile,

I apologize about the problem you are experiencing. Have you tried using the Sprint Zone App to troubleshoot your phone? If not, please follow this link http://bit.ly/1isQFYi . There is not a direct number where you can reach us, but you can follow this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X- Chad Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I've tried the sprint apps for trouble shooting the Edge. Its just a bad phone. Even the Note 4 has its moments too. Sad to say! Will wait for a better phone.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat