Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge dropped calls over and over again

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge dropped calls over and over again

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS GALAXY NOTE 4 EDGE USERS

Hello,

To everyone who is sharing this horrible experience with the Galaxy Note 4 Edge and Sprints resolution system.

please send me a private message by clicking my name in the discussion post and leave me your email address.

I am compiling a list of sprint customers that have been trying to resolve this issue and cant. I am asking your permission to contact you guys via email to figure out what are the next steps in getting this absolutely ridiculous issue resolved together. Based on all the reviews I have read there seems to be thousands of us with the same identical issue. So it will be easier for us if we have actual people to communicate with instead of referencing a  ton of post through the Sprint controlled discussion center.  So if your reading this please leave me your email or any form of contact information.

Thanks in advance,

Another unsatisfied Note 4 Edge owner and long time Sprint customer

Journeyman

Here is my email:

[Personal Information Removed]

Name: Marwan Samara

Message was edited by: TheModerator- This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

icannottellalie

Please let me know if you are still experiencing the same concerns. I'm happy to do what I can as I stated prior and get this issue resolved for you. I have private messaged you in hopes of getting this resolved. looking forward to hearing from you..(* also if you may need to access the site from a desktop to see the private messages opposed to your device.) *-Eryca Sprint Social Care

Message was edited by: Sprint_Eryca

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat