cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Note Edge - New frontier for Samsung

Sprint Product Ambassador

As always, Samsung doesn't shy away from trying new things to dazzle us, or experiment and the Note Edge was no disappointment. Initially having a new side screen was weird but after using it for a few days, one could not not have it on other phones. You just get used to the usability of this new feature. And there is so much room to grow as Samsung opened up its API's developers.

http://img.talkandroid.com/uploads/2014/09/samsung_galaxy_note_edge_curved_not_bent-630x315.jpg

However just with any experiment, there are its costs, in the Edge's case, literally. The device costs way too much and due to that, and the complexity of its production techniques, Samsung could not produce as many. This made it difficult for many users to experience the this feature rich device. That said, I believe Samsung learned a great deal and will use its knowledge to make things better for the next generation of smart phones (hint: the Galaxy S6 Edge).

http://cdn.gottabemobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-Edge-Photos-4.jpg

That being said, I still believe this is a phenomenal phone which does not disappoint in any category. For any Samsung Note love, this phone is super handy, full of features and customizations, does everything one would require and hopefully with the API's developers can unlock more potential for this device in the months to come.

In the end I would like to close out my blog series by saying good job Samsung on another great product and entering this new frontier of edges and I can't wait to see how they do in this years lineup with these features.

Until Next Time.

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.